Hello, and welcome to the Net Manager’s page!
UCARES has several repeaters that can be used:
- 147.34 (+) 100.0Hz tone located on West Mountain
- 147.28 (+) 141.3Hz tone located on Lake Mountain
- 145.23 (-) 131.8Hz tone also located on Lake Mountain
- 145.470 (-) 100.0Hz tone, located on UVRMC
- 449.325 (-) 100.0Hz tone, located on UVRMC
- 449.975 (-) 131.8Hz tone, located on Lake Mountain
- 448.325 (-) no tone, located at the mouth of Provo Canyon
- 147.34 (+) 141.3 tone, Located at the mouth of Provo Canyon
For Simplex Nets, we use 147.340, no offset and no tone.
UCARES is an active ARES group supporting many public service events and parades. We are also active in supporting the Emergency Communications & Support Team (ECSteam) in emergency callouts, the Timpanogos Emergency Response Team (TERT), and emergency communications at various served agencies in Utah County.
We encourage all members to achieve advanced levels of UCARES certification. This involves taking part in weekly training nets as a net control station (NCS), assistant net control station (ANCS), or delivering a training item. If you would like to participate, please feel free to email Gary, KE7UIA@ucares.org for more information.
Thank you for all of your efforts to make UCARES a better emergency communications organization.
Gary Hutton, KE7UIA